Anemia is a condition in which a person's body lacks enough red blood cells to carry sufficient oxygen to your body’s tissues. Having anemia can make you feel tired and weak. If you have any of the aforementioned issues you can kindly visit the diagnostic center in Meerut. Anemia results from a lack of red blood cells or oxygen and it's delivery throughout your body. If you have anemia, your hemoglobin level will be too low. If you have this problem your organs and tissues may not get enough oxygen. Anemia is a medical condition in which hemoglobin is less than normal.
1. Shortness of breath.
2. Irregular heartbeats.
3. Cold hands and feet.
7. Pale or Yellowish skin
8. Dizziness or lightheadedness.
9. Problems with growth, for children and teens.
The process which can interrupt the normal life span of a red blood cell may cause anemia. Normally, the life span of red blood cells is about 120 days any decrease from this level could cause various issues. There are different causes of anemia which includes the following.
1. Iron deficiency anemia: Iron deficiency is the main cause of anemia. Iron is the major component of hemoglobin and requisite for its proper functioning. Chronic blood loss due to any reason is the main cause of low iron level in the body.
2. Aplastic anemia: This is life-threatening anemia which results in complete bone marrow failure.
3. Insufficient amount of B-12 may cause pernicious anemia.
You can have iron-rich food such as tofu, green leafy vegetables, lean red meat and more. To prevent the cause you can consume Vitamin-C rich foods such as orange, papaya, kiwi, etc. Avoid coffee and tea with your meals as these can affect iron absorption. If you find these problems, you can contact the best blood testing Lab.